Monday, July 15, 2013

Back Home

I am now writing this final blog entry to let any readers know that we are all safely home and the Philmont adventure is over. Rather than trying to continue writing blog entries to fill in the gaps of the past two weeks, I think I'm just going to close the blog with this entry and ask that you get our stories of daring and adventure directly from those of us who lived it. I guess this blogging stuff was marginally successful, but simply does not work well when mobile phone coverage is not available as was the case during much of our trek in Philmont.  For a full dose of photos from the trip, explore our main website at www.scouttroop94.org. I'll close with this photo of the whole bunch at the airport over two weeks ago as we are about to board a plane to adventure. Note how clean everyone looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment